Sunday, January 25, 2009

its a whole new year

....and a whole new maurice..... i mean andy, and really i am pretty much still the same.

well i guess one thing that's new is papa p and soon to be papa g (spotty mcspotters) talked me into starting a vinyl collection. well some call it the use of force, but i will leave it at just talking me into it. its getting really addicting though, looking for albums that have already been release, or soon to be released, and then kicking myself for putting it off for so long and missing out on a lot of albums that were once released that i could have gotten. oh well i guess i always have the compact disc to wallow in my sorrows with.

in other news i finally got my diploma yesterday to wipe with next time the toilet paper runs out.... uh i mean to frame and hang on the wall of my study / den, and then show to my kids right before i beat them for being crazy kids in class. such behavior will not be tolerated in the ayrton household, it might have been a way of life for their father, but the buck stops here. all i need to do to achieve these plans is:
a- actually get married (uh still weird)
and
b- have kids - hence starting a family (seriously really weird).

2 comments:

John said...

Vinyl is the best way to go. Don't believe me? I'll fight you.

Andy, I hear there are some good deals on Russian wives right now. Cheap and they ship 'em fast. Eh?

-subiesed

Jonny P said...

Plus Russian girls are really easy. Maybe not so hot though.