Thursday, March 26, 2009

geeked out....


so last night i went to wally world to get a new tmobile phone. i had in mind the new G1 that is supposedly tmobiles answer for the iPhone. well i get there and have to wait a bagillion years cause this hill billy (no not the ones that use to live next to me and don't like having their pictures taken) (and yeah hill billy, the dude had a mullet and was wearing a Budweiser t-shirt and was in fact.......DRUNK!) and his posterity took forever. i think i waited like a hour and a half before i was even helped. yeah that's walmart's stellar customer service for you. as far as tmobile goes i have no complaints i can think of only a handful of times that a call was dropped or service was interrupted, something that was a regular occurrence with at&t the company i was with previous. anyways since i was renewing my contract for another 2 years i was able to get a sweet deal on this little guy. instead of the $199.00 i was prepared to pay i ended up only paying $99.00. yes sir it is a deal indeed.

so i get it home and mess around with it a little, sleep with it and what not, you know have a grand 'ol time. it treated me good.....real good. now here today at work it is faithfully by my side alerting me as to when i have a text or letting me surf its world wide web..... well i guess its not just G1 nor tmobiles web but the worlds. so far i must say no buyers remorse whatsoever then again compared to what i had been using that was labeled a cell phone i have really moved out of the stone age and into the 21st century.

1 comment:

rodbrown said...

I almost bought the G1 but decided against it, I always have my laptop handy so I just needed a phone. Let me know how you like it maybe ill buy one in two years.